Sunday, March 16, 2014

Single Mother by Choice

This is where I'm documenting the path I'm going to take to become a single mother. Although I'm only in my mid 20's I've given up on guys pretty much.  Chances are until I get pregnant, I won't say no to guys if they ask me out, but I don't want to be in any more relationships.  I'm tired of guys cheating on me, I'm tired of guys not fighting for me, I'm tired of guys wanting me to do all the work in the relationship. But I still want to be a mom.  So I'll just do it without them.


I've been dancing back and forth for a couple of months about whether or not to do this, but I finally sat down and came up with a few names I like (boy and girl) and a list of 10 things that I'll achieve (or be nearly done with) by the time I start trying to get pregnant.



I remember that I first started thinking about trying to get pregnant and be a single mom on my own in May of 2010, so nearly 4 full years have passed, let's see if I can't get further on my SMC path in the next four years, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment